- A new year of you!So, it’s currently 11:51 pm and the only thing I want to do is write. Gosh, I’m sitting here reflecting on how I’ve been doing these past few months and I’m just disappointed in myself. I was doing great, but Covid happened and I fell off track. I used to have goals, write consistent blogContinue reading “A new year of you!”
- The guide to an outfit for EVERY occasionRemember that time you were nervous for a first date and had NO IDEA what to wear? Or that time when you made plans last-minute and couldn’t decide on a single shirt!? I don’t know about you but I have a lot of clothes, yet I constantly look in my closet and tell myself “IContinue reading “The guide to an outfit for EVERY occasion”
- 7 ways to rebuild your self-esteemWhen it comes to self-esteem, it can either make us or break us. If your self-esteem is low, it could be detrimental to your success and the overall way you feel about who you are. When I was younger, I really did care about what others thought about me. I was shy and nervous justContinue reading “7 ways to rebuild your self-esteem”
- 9 pieces every woman NEEDS in her wardrobeOkay…I don’t know about you, but I’m very much a fashionista. Some of you may not be and that’s totally fine! We all have our own style! When it comes down to deciding what look I’m going to be rocking that day, I spend a lot of time just staring at my closet. I hateContinue reading “9 pieces every woman NEEDS in her wardrobe”
- Happy fall yall!So….maybe I’m a little late to the party..but that’s ok. I’m honestly so excited while writing this post. Maybe it’s because I haven’t sat down and actually wrote a blog post in a while…..or maybe it’s because I’m sitting in my fall pj’s, under a bunch of cozy blankets, watching a Christmas movie. What doContinue reading “Happy fall yall!”
Read more of this content when you subscribe today!